A new era demands new ideas!
Today’s changing world offers new opportunities to create successful new companies — and now more than ever. Cultivate your idea into a successful business by taking part in the Tehnopol Startup Incubator’s growth program! Apply here.
What’s the new growth program?
A growth program for startup technology companies. A personal team of top mentors awaits to help your startup find a viable business model, attract investment, create contacts, and enter export markets. Meet the mentors. Together we succeed or fail!
If you have:
- scalable and tech-based business idea,
- motivated and hands-on team,
- ambitions to scale and work with us,
then a growth program is the solution for you!
We invest up to 10,000 euros worth of expertize on each startup and offer top-notch service with an equity option (2%) agreement. There is no additional monthly fee.
The growth program focuses on business-to-business technologies, green technologies, health technologies, knowledge-intensive technologies, and digital public sector solutions. Recognize yourself?
- The harsh statistics reveal that less than 10% of companies survive. Yet 60% of startups that have been through the Tehnopol Startup Incubator growth program are sustainable after the program ends.
- Practical workshops and experienced top mentors will help you grow your idea into a business at a faster rate than if you do it on your own.
What do we offer you?
- 6 practical and exclusive training days from the experts
- thousands of euros worth of expert advice from mentors from Estonia and Europe
- an equity option (2%) agreement, no monthly fee
- a modern open office and meeting rooms in Tehnopol, the largest science and business campus in the Baltics
- a united community and wide network of contacts
- exciting out-of-program workshops and events
High quality and meaningful monthly workshops to grow your business
Growth program schedule
Why choose Tehnopol Startup Incubator?
- 60% of startups are sustainable after the incubator program ends;
- 55+ business mentors who work with startups in person;
- 270+ startups have finished the incubation program;
- €20M in early stage investments;
- 1500h mentoring hours per year
- 100+ workshops, investor panels, sales, presentation, and community events each year;
- 1700+ participants attending events per year
Learn more about the successful startups that got their start at Tehnopol Startup Incubator here.
A new era demands new ideas. Apply here!