As always, Latitude59 demo area will be THE place to showcase your early-stage startup to investors, media, potential customers and attending techies. But this year, Tehnopol Startup Incubator is taking it ONLINE.
The virtual Tehnopol Startup Incubator demo area will highlight selected company profiles. We will choose the most promising early-stage startups looking for funding at the moment and introduce the list to attending investors.
Apply to get highlighted by 17th August!
- When getting the Startup Pass to mark your wish in the application. Get your tickets here.
- We announce the selected teams on 20th August and introduce the list to all attending investors.
- gives an opportunity for all ticket owners, virtual and onsite, to get highlighted
- gives you extra visibility in front of the investors
- you will be presented as THE up and coming early-stage teams in the region
- your company profile will stay visible and highlighted after the event
We will only highlight limited startups, so make sure to not miss out! Get your tickets now!
Tehnopol Startup Incubator team will also be present at the physical event and they will do onsite video interviews with some of the highlighted startups, so don’t miss out, because this is your way to showcase your startup at the real event. Also, visit the Tehnopol Startup Incubator booth to get to know the valuable services they offer for technology startups with scalable ideas.
Tehnopol Startup Incubator is THE place for technology startups. It offers a vigorous growth program that consists of practical workshops, expert guidance from the best mentors in Estonia and Europe, inspiring community events and convenient open office space. Tehnopol Startup Incubator is part of the holistic support service that Tehnopol offers to technology companies.
Write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online demo area mock up: